MSc Construction Management
- BSc (Hons) Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- BSc (Hons) Degree in Construction Engineering or equivalent
- BSc (Hons) Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- BSc (Hons) Degree in Measurement & Cost Engineering or equivalent
- Bachelor of Civil & Architecture Engineering
MSc Process Engineering
- Bachelor’s degree with honours in a scientific or engineering discipline.
- If the medium of instruction of the degree achieved is not English for international students, the students shall normally be required to demonstrate evidence of satisfactory competence by holding one of the following recognised qualifications:
- British Council International English Language Testing Service (IELTS) test with an overall score of 6.0
- Test in English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL Test) with a minimum score of 550 with a written English test score of a minimum of 4.5
- Computer-based Test in English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum score of 213.
Article (8) MoHE Conditions concerning student admission
Students must fulfill the following for admission to the distance education program:
- A student must obtain from an accredited university the previous degree (Bachelor degree to apply for master's degree / Master's degree to apply for a doctorate degree)
- A student must provide a statement showing he/she obtained (6) grade in IELTS or TOFEL if his/her previous degree's language of study was not English.
- To commit to the conditions of admissions to the programme as applied in the university.
- Admitted students should not total more than 20 in each batch.
- Approval from the employer (if he/she is an employee) of the kind of study.
- The institution has the right to approve additional conditions for admission in order to gurantee the quality.