The College offers a wide range of Engineering Programmes to potential candidates of all nationalities.
To apply to our college please follow the four steps below:
Step 1: Submit an Application Form
- Download the Application Form from our website (click here for applicaion form) or collect the Form directly from the Admissions Department. You could also request the Application Form by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fill in all details and submit the Application Form along with the following supporting documents to the Admissions Department:
- Original and copy of General Education Diploma or its equivalent
- Letter of Equivalence, if applicable
- Copy of passport and ID card
- Original and copy of Higher Qualifications, if available
- Original and copy of official transcripts, if available
- 6 photographs
- Non-refundable application processing fee of RO 25
Original and copy of IELTS or TOEFL certificate, if available
- Original and copy of ICDL or IC3 certificate, if available
Step 2: Confirm acceptance of offer of admission
If you are given an offer of admission, you will be required to accept the offer for registration. The acceptance of offer of admission denotes the acceptance of the conditions and terms stipulated in the offer letter.
Step 3: Appear for the Caledonian Entrance Assessment
The Caledonian Entrance Assessment comprises of three components, aimed at testing your skills in Mathematics and Science, English Language, and IT skills.
Depending on the outcome of the entrance assessment you will be either offered a direct entry to Engineering Programme of your choice or a place in Foundation Programme.
Foundation Placement Test
If you have been admitted to the Foundation Programme at Caledonian College of Engineering, you will have to sit for a Placement Test at the beginning of the semester. This placement test checks your skills in the English language so that you can be placed in the class that best suits your language needs.
Step 4: Receive notification of test results
The results and outcomes of CEA and Placement test will be notified to you by the Admissions Office.
To confirm the admission formalities, you will have to pay a refundable deposit “Caution Deposit”. This deposit will be returned to you on completion of studies or at the time of you leaving the College.
For any clarification please contact
Mr. Ali Mohsen Ali Al Hashmi
Manager - Admissions, Registry & Records
Tel +968 24536165 Ext. 200
write to us email@example.com